Monday, February 23, 2009

A New Day...


Well now. This isn't so hard, is it?

Posting, that is! LOL

I have been away so to speak for the last year and a half, and am soooo excited to be up and running again!

Do you see the new Blog Couture??? (my new header and background??)

You must absolutely run to the House of 3, daaahhlings...and pick yourself up one. or two. lol

LOVE those girls!!


Ok, so!

Lots of plans for today. (including working on this site!)

And lots of plans involving future endeavors...SO exciting!

So as much as I'd love to sit and chat, I must make it short.


I'll leave you with a digi LO I've been working on...LOVE this sweet kissy photo of my DD and her Ralphie playing in the snow!! Can you do too many things with the same photo?? Hmmm.... LOL

Becky


1 comment:

hks said...

you chose one of my very fav blog looks! i love it!
gorgeous layout!!
heidi